Hail Merry LLC, is a small women owned food company that offers gluten-free, vegan and raw desserts and snacks that truly Feed Your Body Royally. Finally, taste and health coexist! We are looking for Brand Ambassadors to help spread our wings and share our snacks across America. This is a part-time position.
HAIL MERRY KEY MARKET BRAND AMBASSADOR
The role of a Hail Merry Brand Ambassador is to encourage sales, educate consumers on the features and benefits of the various Hail Merry products, promote our role as leaders and pioneers in the natural foods industry and be an advocate for the Hail Merry culture and lifestyle. In doing so you will enable consumers to make safe and healthy food choices and ultimately be a part of their journey to higher health. You will help them achieve their goals for a happier healthier life with friends and family.
BRAND AMBASSADOR DUTIES:
- BUILD CONSUMER BRAND AWARENESS: Build an association in the consumer's mind between the Hail Merry products and the journey for higher health
- MANAGE KEY MARKET ACCOUNTS: Increase in-store presence by persuading stores to expand sets or add SKUs, and build brand awareness and trial within stores to drive staff recommendations
- CONDUCT IN-STORE DEMOS: Engage new consumers, demonstrate exceptional knowledge of product features and benefits, and motivate consumers to purchase
- CROSS-PROMOTE: Build increased brand loyalty by engaging with like-minded organizations and affinity groups and developing cross promotional opportunities
- MANAGE LOCAL COMMUNITY EVENTS: Increase product awareness, strengthen the consumer's relationship with the brand and convert consumers to advocates
BRAND AMBASSADOR MUST HAVES:
- Be positive, friendly, genuine and enthusiastic.
- Ability and Willingness to work evenings and weekends, specifically 10-2 pm or 3-7 pm on Saturday and Sunday.
- Ability to work independently and be a team player.
- Excellent communication skills – especially verbal
- Ability and willingness to accept and provide feedback.
- Willingness and ability to travel by car.
- Completion of grade 12 education.
- Enrolled in a college or university preferred.
- Proficient computer knowledge (Excel, Google Documents, Google Calendar).
- A cell phone with a camera.
- An interest in health, nutrition, sports or fitness.
- Seattle, WA
- Portland, OR
- DC/Baltimore, MD
- Denver, CO
- Chicago, IL
- Boston, MA
- Philadelphia, PA
- Miami, FL
- Atlanta, GA
- Austin, TX
To apply, please email your resume and a short essay on why you want to work for Hail Merry and why you think you would be a perfect fit for this position. Please note, any responses sent without this essay will NOT be considered.
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject Line: Brand Ambassador “X” City
X= your city
Thank you for your interest and support!
For more information go to Hail Merry.