Energizing Coconut Peach Melba Smoothie

How can you easily incorporate coconut oil into your daily diet and enjoy its nurturing benefits?

Energizing Coconut Peach Melba Smoothie

Serves 2

1 cup frozen organic raspberries

1 cup frozen organic peaches

1 banana

1 cup coconut milk

2 tablespoons raw organic coconut oil (liquefied)

½ teaspoon turmeric

*1 tablespoon flaxseed meal (optional)

4-6 ice cubes (optional)

Place all ingredients into blender except oil. Blend and slowly pour oil in while blending. Continue mixing until smooth and creamy, 1-2 minutes. Drink and enjoy feeding your body royally!

For more great tips and recipes, check out previous posts on our blog!

Hail Merry

Hail Merry believes it's vitally important to provide raw, vegan, and gluten-free options that taste great. For more information, please visit our website.

Website - Twitter - Facebook - More Posts

Related Posts:

Go Back
12 Responses to Energizing Coconut Peach Melba Smoothie
  1. Sarah Velasquez
    January 12, 2012 | 11:15 am

Sounds great! I’m excited to try this… just going to change out the coconut milk for raw milk. I know that makes it non-vegan, but its got great enzymes.

2. Dr. Claudia Pillow
    January 12, 2012 | 11:40 am

We believe in the healthy benefits of raw milk- drink up and enjoy!

3. runicwow.com
    February 18, 2012 | 10:01 am

The Useful Coconut Products that can Change Your Life in Good Health…

Coconut flour, coconut milk and coconut oil is a good accompaniment to a healthy diet. The differences in health benefits and enjoy a delicious gluten-free recipes! Want some delicious gluten-free baking muffins? Take a couple of coconut flour suit. Th…

4. Debbie C
    March 7, 2012 | 11:21 am

Wow, that smoothie sounds amazing. I can’t wait for peach season as frozen peaches are sooo expensive. May sub another fruit. Thanks for the recipe!

5. Dr. Claudia Pillow
    March 7, 2012 | 4:47 pm

Papaya or pineapple would be delicious too!

6. Pam Schmidt
    March 8, 2012 | 8:33 pm

How about some nutritional info on the shake? I’m a diabetic, so I watch closley what I ingest.

7. [...] Raw & Vegan Coconut Oil Recipe: Coconut Peach Melba Smoothie [...]

8. Dr. Claudia Pillow
    March 19, 2012 | 12:07 pm

Hi Pam,
    Sorry for the delay in responding but your submission was tagged as spam.
    The smoothie has about 275 calories, 16 grams of fiber and 15 grams of medium chain fatty acids from the coconut oil.
    The natural sugars in the fruit will not raise blood sugar levels because it has been blended with coconut oil, which is very low glycemic. Plus the coconut oil will be absorbed into the blood stream and burned as energy.
    Enjoy in good health and energy!

9. jill
    July 11, 2012 | 8:20 am

Awesome love all the vegan recipes ….

10. Renee Colaizzi
    July 11, 2012 | 11:19 am

I do not use anything from a can. This said, does this recipe use coconut milk in a carton or coconut milk in a can. They are very different. Thanks, this is an excellent way to enjoy my health :)

11. Dr. Claudia Pillow
    July 11, 2012 | 9:54 pm

Hi Renee,
    You can use from carton or make fresh from real coconuts. It even works with coconut water.
    Enjoy

12. John
    May 31, 2013 | 8:23 pm

With all do respect, that is not completely accurate! That is, that the coconut oil keeps the blood sugar from rising. If you are a diabetic do the test for yourself with your monitor. My doctor provided me with a monitor, although I’m not diabetic. After a long period of experimenting with all kinds of foods and circumstances I am of the belief that this much fruit in one serving is too much especially if you have preexisting health problems like diabetes, adrenal issues, weight issues etc. I’m not suggesting never to enjoy a wonderful smoothie like this, but many people have these daily along with other forms of sugar including heavy carbs each day. Be Well