Here is one of my favorite chocolate vegan and gluten-free dessert recipes containing 1/2 tablespoon of organic raw coconut oil per serving. Enjoy this delicious raw , vegan and gluten-free chocolate pudding as a dessert or pre-work out fuel.
This recipe is strangely addicting! It takes less than 5 minutes to assemble. The ancient Aztec chia seed is one of the richest natural whole food sources of Omega 3 fatty acids and dietary fiber.
- 2 cups unsweetened organic coconut milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons raw coconut oil
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder or organic unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon raw honey or maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Combine all ingredients in a container; whisk well and cover tightly. Place covered container in fridge 2-3 hours or overnight. Chia seeds will plump up. Serve with fresh seasonal fruit (such as berries, diced peaches, sliced bananas, or pomegranate seeds).