Lemon Macaroon Vegan Parfait-
For the Love of Lemons, and our Lemon Macaroons, here's a refreshingly light summer breakfast or snack recipe- fully raw, vegan, gluten-free, and non-GMO! Quick, easy, and portable too! Grab a mason jar and prepare this great-for-you snack in just minutes.
- 1 bag 3.5oz Hail Merry Lemon Macaroons
- 1 container fresh organic Raspberries (and/or Blueberries optional)
- 1 cup Vegan Vanilla Almond Milk or Coconut Milk Yogurt
- A few shavings of Lemon Zest (optional)
- A few drops of organic Vanilla Extract
To make this delicious snack transportable, use your favorite Mason jar with lid. Scoop vegan Vanilla Almond Milk Yogurt (or Coconut Milk Yogurt- we like the 'So Delicious' brand) on the bottom, layering berries on top. Break apart Lemon Macaroons by hand in bite sized pieces and layer more yogurt and berries until full. Add a sprinkling of fresh Lemon Zest and/or few drops of Organic Vanilla Extract if you wish.
Enjoy immediately or place cap on top and take on the go! YUM!